Material Classifier / Air Separator
The new EDGE MC1400 provides operators the ability to extract impurities from highly contaminated material in just one pass. Utilizing controlled air flow as a separation medium, the MC1400 is the ideal solution for the cleaning of compost and biomass fractions with its ability to separate heavy fractions from lights. With easily adjustable components such as fan speed, feed conveyor belt speed and drum positioning, the MC1400 has the capacity to handle a wide range of applications.
The MC1400 will allow operators to separate up to four different fractions as standard; lights (plastic, paper, film) mid-weight (wood) and heavy fractions (aggregate, glass, etc.). Ferrous metal will be extracted via the overband magnet found on the heavy fraction discharge conveyor with the option of attaching an additional magnet to the mid-weight conveyor.
Available as track, semi-trailer or static chassis formats, operators have the option of selecting a unit with a diesel/hydraulic powerunit, a diesel genset or a direct electric drive. The EDGE MC1400 material classifier has been design to be shipped via a 40ft container with minimal break down needed. Simply track in and track out with limited set-up time required.
- 4 product separation solution for the waste and organics recycling industries
- 3 stage separation as standard (Optional fourth stage available)
- Vacuum option can be disabled and closed off for applications where light plastics extraction is not required.
- The extremely wide feed conveyor provides an even spread of material for efficient separation.
- Enclosed design helps control air flow and minimises air depressurisation whilst minimising dust creation with reduced spillage.
- Designed for quick and easy transportation via low-loader.
- Innovative “Sea-Can friendly” design for global export.
- Track / Semi-trailer / Static chassis format
- Diesel Hydraulic / Diesel Genset / Direct Electric
- Additional magnetic head-drum
- 4 stages of separation available
- Wireless remote
- Central auto-lube system
- Air brakes
- Jost landing legs
- Heavy duty construction
- Fuel-efficient diesel Engine
- Wider conveyors for even material spread
- Zero spillage
- Fully enclosed to eliminate dust
- Easy access for maintenance
- Construction & Demolition Waste