In a worldwide context this is the definitive track mounted scalping screen which employs such a highly efficient screening process it doubles as a grading screen in many applications.
Designed to scalp heaviest of material yet its ability to screen finer sizes is phenomenal for a scalper. Its sheer manoeuvrability on the ledge of a mountain quarry or on the demolition site of a Tokyo ‘pencil’ building has earned it the reputation of being one of the world’s most versatile screens in terms of production and mobility.
- High speed scalping of sticky clay and fines from heavy rock and concrete
- Heavy-duty impact feeder absorbs shock loads and maintains smooth flow of material to the stockpiling conveyor
- Self-propelled and highly manoeuvrable on site
- Remote control operation by excavator operator
- Scalping over burden and fines from rock prior to crushing
- Scalping fines from demolition material prior to crushing
- Screening sub-base aggregate from in-situ material during road construction
- Rip-rap grading
- Gabion stone grading
- Grading quarry run stone
- Sand and gravel screening
- Coal, ash and slag processing
- Soil screening
- C&D waste separation