The QI240 utilises market leading Sandvik impactor technology enabling the development of a fully mobile, compact impact crusher with a patented design to work in a primary or secondary capacity in order to produce the highest quality materials. The Sandvik PriSec impactor is the most flexible impactor currently available on the market designed to meet end product specifications.
Features and values:
- Two hydraulically adjustable apron curtains can be positioned to facilitate the machine’s operation as a Primary impactor and can also be positioned to operate as a Secondary impactor to produce much smaller end products.
- Fitted with a pre-screen as standard to ensure maximum scalping capability to maximise throughput and reduce wear costs.
- Underpan feeder as standard for maximum belt protection.
- Variable tip speed from 30 to 37 metres / sec.
- Hydraulically adjustable main conveyor for relieving wire blockages in recycle applications.
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs