Fitted with the CI411 PrisecTM impactor, the QI341 is the most versatile and cost effective mid-sized unit on the market.
Whether working in primary or secondary mode, the 341 is designed to deliver massive TPH with low operating and wear cost. Unique Sandvik crescent profile design of the hammers ensures maximum reduction of material, even as the hammers wear.
The QI341 is available with an optional hanging screen system, which will allow customers an even greater return on investment through the facility to produce accurately sized products for immediate use.
- The machine is fitted with a pre-screen to ensure maximum scalping capability in order to prevent any undersized material passing through the impactor, thereby maximizing throughput and reducing wear costs. This also allows a specified sized product to be produced from the natural fines conveyor.
- The pre-screen has a choice of grizzly or punch plate top deck and mesh bottom deck, providing the flexibility to suit any application.
- User friendly PLC control system and colour screen for ease of operation
- Hydraulic legs, magnet, fines conveyor and ceramic blow bars as standard
- Very high production
- Vibrating feeder automatically meters the flow of material to the crusher
- Large crusher box promotes free flow of re-bar without blockage while fast track facility allows tangled material to clear machine
- Complete machine raises hydraulically for cleaning and service
- Full dust suppression system fitted
- Operated by remote control
- Self-propelled on site and travels on road without low-loader
- Recycling / Demolition