This compact self-propelled machine brings the revolutionary features of the Extec C-12+ to the smaller quarry or demolition site where operating space is limited yet high performance required.
Its power management coupled with unique jaw design makes it an icon for this category of crusher.
- Fully adjustable hydraulically controlled jaw
- 25% to 50% more production than it’s predecessor
- Tremendous power and speed of crushing
- Spectacular reduction in product size
- Vibrating feeder automatically controls the flow of material to the crusher
- Reverse crushing action to relieve blockage
- Fast track facility clears machine of tangled re-bar eliminating down time so prevalent in conventional crushers
- Complete machine rises hydraulically to facilitate cleaning and servicing
- Self-propelled on site yet travels on road without ancillary transport
- Rock Crushing in quarries and construction sites
- Concrete Crushing and asphalt crushing in recycling yards or demolition sites
- Asphalt Crushing