The QJ241 is ideal for your smaller operations with low operating costs but still maintaining maximum productivity.
It is the most compact jaw crusher from this world leading series. The QJ241 utilises a substantial 1000 x 650mm / 40 x 26″ jaw powered by a highly economical 168kW / 225hp engine. The QJ241 is the ideal solution for recycling sites yet equally productive for your hard rock applications. Sandvik have fitted the QJ241 with a raise and lower facility on the main conveyor giving you a greater discharge height and increased clearance for rebar discharge.
Other models within this range of jaws include the QJ341.
Features and Benefits:
- Hydraulically adjustable jaw setting to maximise your output
- Reverse crushing action to crush sticky material or relieve blockages
- Hydraulic drive enabling the crusher to start under load, minimising downtime
- Jaw level sensor available to control feed rate with minimal intervention
- Raise/lower facility on the main conveyor, ideal for your recycling operations
|Equipment||Single toggle C10 jaw crusher|
|Feed Opening||1000 x 650 mm / 40″ x 26″|
|Maximum Feed Size||520 mm / 21″|
|Engine||C7.1 Acert 168 kW / 225 hp|
|Transport Length||13.90 m / 45′ 7 ⅜”|
|Transport Width||2.64 m / 8′ 7 ⅞”|
|Transport Height||3.22 m / 10′ 6 ⅝”|
|Weight||32,568 kg / 71,800 lbs|