QJ331 Mobile Jaw Crusher
Former name: Fintec 1107, QJ330
The QJ331 tracked jaw crusher stands out in the competitive 1100 x 700 mm / 43” x 28” class by virtue of its powerful Sandvik CJ211 single toggle jaw and range of operator friendly features.
Powered by a 261 kW / 350 hp emissions compliant, fuel efficient engine, its heavy duty tracked chassis enables high mobility and a quick set-up time. Fitted with a raise and lower facility on the main conveyor for clearance of rebar in recycling applications, it is the perfect solution for the recycling and contractor segment of the market.
- Hydraulically adjustable jaw setting via radio remote or PLC screen
- Quick and easy drive belt tensioning – no need to move the powerpack
- Reverse crushing action with ability to start under load
- Incredibly versatile with 40 – 175mm jaw setting adjustability
- Automatic level sensor fitted to jaw to control feed rate and minimise operator intervention
- Rock crushing in quarries or construction sites
- Concrete crushing in recycling yards or demolition sites
- Asphalt crushing