The QJ341 heavy duty jaw crusher is part of the new ‘series 1′ line of equipment. As the next generation of equipment, the Sandvik ‘series 1′ jaw crusher carries all the features that made its predecessor, the QJ340, a worldwide success, such as 48″ x 30″ feed opening, hydraulically adjustable CSS, high reduction ratios and crushing speed, high productivity, reverse crushing action to relieve blockages and automatic central lubrication system but now comes with the following enhanced features:
- Main conveyor raises and lowers hydraulically– can be done via remote, ideal for rebar removal.
- Reinforced hopper – new reinforced heavy duty hopper for toughest applications.
- Upgraded hydraulic and electric system – common across the Q range of mobile crushers, this provides ultimate system control for superb crushing efficiency.
- PLC control system with full color screen – enhanced, user-friendly PLC control system and colour screen.
- Redesigned power pack – redesigned to accommodate the new Stage 3B/Tier 4i engines and allows easier access to the engine.
- Machine regulates feed rate – thanks to new design features, such as a jaw level sensor, speed wheel on the main conveyor and an improved load control system, which provides a continuous and uninterrupted crushing process, resulting in higher productivity.
- Hydraulically driven cooling fan – fan speed control gives increased efficiency and auto reverse facility backflushes any build up of dust in the radiator.
The Sandvik QJ341 also incorporates the best features of the industry best-selling QJ340 outlined here:
- Unique high crushing speed – 320RPM as opposed to the industry standard of approximatley 255RPM.
- Unique product size reduction – this machine is capable of producing more of 1 1/2″- base per hour than any other mobile jaw crusher.
- Jaw hydraulically adjusted to vary product size – push-button adjustment in less that a minute, no shims, toggle bolts or down-time.
- Reverse crushing action to relieve blockages – an essential feature when crushing difficult material, such as ones containing rebar.
- Complete machine raises hydraulically – facilitates cleaning and servicing via 4 hydraulic legs that can be pinned in place.