The QE141 is the most versatile and reliable compact scalping, screening and stockpiling machine on the market today.
Sandvik have designed this unit to handle the biggest of infeed material with a heavy duty double deck vibrating grid. It can also be used for scalping and screening a wide range of material and you can put it to work before or after a crusher.
The QE141 is the perfect multipurpose machine for your site and includes full radio remote control capability, easy to change meshes and a “bulletproof” design.
Features and Benefits:
- Maximum productivity assured through independent feeder and discharge conveyor
- Ultimate in material handling – make a conical, windrow or radial stockpile
- Rapid deployment with remote tracks and zero set up time
- Radio remote vibrating grid tipping for continuous production
- CAT engine for reliability and parts availability
|Hopper||12′ x 8′ / 3.7 x 2.4 m|
|Engine||C4.4 74.5kW / 100hp|
|Transport Length||8.78m / 28′ 10″|
|Transport Width||2.70m / 8′ 10″|
|Transport Height||3.10m / 10′ 2″|
|Weight||20,000 kg / 44,092 lbs|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.