The QE241 is the most compact model in the heavy duty scalper range.
It has been designed for the smaller operator who requires a high performing, versatile unit with a smaller operating footprint that is easy to transport.
Sandvik have designed the QE241 with a highly aggressive 11′ x 4′ / 3.35 x 1.24m double deck screenbox for increased screening efficiency. This features a banana type bottom deck arrangement to further improve screening capability.
Features and Benefits:
- Biggest screen size in its class 11′ x 4′ / 3.35 x 1.24m
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations
- Easy operation through a unique colour-coded control panel with sequential start / stop
- Screenbox jack up facility for easy access to bottom deck media
|Hopper||11′ x 4′ / 3.35 x 1.24 m|
|Engine||C4.4 74.5kW / 100hp
C3.4 55kW / 74hp
|Transport Length||9.98m / 32′ 9″|
|Transport Width||2.50m / 8′ 2″|
|Transport Height||3.10m / 10′ 2″|
|Weight||17,500 kg / 38,580 lbs|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.