Our DC120 is a hydraulic, self-propelled drilling machine on a 4-wheel drive carrier. It is perfect for maneuvering in tight places and tough conditions. The rigs are well suited for foundation drilling, road cutting, trenching, demolition works and dimensional stone quarries. Sandvik DC120 is designed for drilling 22-45 mm holes.
Features and values:
- Excellent mobility
- Compact size – easy to transport.
- Low noise and dust – perfect for urban areas.
- Practical component layout – easy to service
- 4-wheel drive
- Hole diameter – 22-45 mm, 0.875-1.75 in
- Rock tools – H19, H22, or H25
- Rock drill – 5.5 kW
- Engine output – 37 kW (Tier 3)