Sandvik DX500 is a hydraulic, self-propelled, self-contained and crawler-based surface rig with an ergonomic, high-visibility cabin and a rod handling system. The DX’s revolving superstructure, power, precision and versatility make them an ideal choice for construction, quarrying, or surface mining operations.
Features and values
- Excellent stability even in uneven terrain.
- Drilling coverage of 17.6 sq.m (optionally 26.4 sq. m).
- 12 hours continuous drilling.
- Rock Pilot drilling control system for straigth holes.
- High suction capacity dust collectors.
- Advanced boom design.
- ROPS- and FOPS-certified safety cabin.