Sandvik DX500 is a hydraulic, self-propelled, self-contained and crawler-based surface rig with an ergonomic, high-visibility cabin and a rod handling system. The Ranger’s revolving superstructure, power, precision and versatility make them an ideal choice for construction, quarrying, or surface mining operations. Ranger DX500 is equipped with compact, robust and universal HL510 hydraulic rock drill. Ranger DX500 is designed 51-89 mm (2″-3½”) holes.
Features and values
- Excellent stability even in uneven terrain.
- Drilling coverage of 17.6 sq.m (optionally 26.4 sq. m).
- 12 hours continuous drilling.
- Rock Pilot drilling control system for straigth holes.
- High suction capacity dust collectors.
- Advanced boom design.
- ROPS- and FOPS-certified safety cabin.