The most aggressive flip flow screen on the market…
The EDGE FreeFlow Screen allows for two screening operations in one unit. Customers can now processed un-prescreened material via the FreeFlow’s robust scalping screen top deck whilst providing a fine screening function of difficult to screen material via the flip flow bottom deck.
The EDGE FreeFlow Screen range provides a highly efficient screening solution for sticky, moist materials with a high percentage of fines and is ideal for the processing of compost, wood, skip waste, trommel fines, construction and demolition waste and incinerator ash. The screen has been designed to eliminate the blinding or blockage of the screen media that often occurs with traditional screens when screening wet or sticky material. The flip flow incorporates a heavy duty screen structure which generates a huge throw that propels material upwards and outwards so that the material can get time to untangle and separate. With increased throughput, high efficiency, adjustable speed and throw and quality end products; the EDGE FreeFlow Screen range is the ideal separation solution for difficult to screen materials.
- Eliminates screen plugging and blockages
- Ability to run 10% faster than competing flip flow screens.
- Combines a unique stepped top deck with innovative flip-flow bottom deck technology.
- Power source: Hydraulic / Direct Electric
- 3D Screen
- Punch Plate or Rubber
- Woven Mesh
- Bofor Bar
- Finger Deck
- Air Knife
- Dust Extraction system
- Intelligent modular top deck system allowing numerous media types to be installed side by side.
- Most aggressive flip-flow screen on the market with mat acceleration of up to 50g.
- Fastener-less bottom deck media enables for a quick exchange procedure.
- Dead areas at feed shelf and top deck cross members have been reduced to maximize screening area.
- Double-ended reversible shaft design allows for the screen to be driven hydraulically or electrically.
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Mulch / Organics
- Domestic and Household Waste
- Shredder Waste
- Incinerator Waste
- Glass Fines