The Sandvik QA451 is the world’s only triple deck Doublescreen and offers you unrivalled throughput and control. We developed this machine to provide you with massive stockpiling capabilities.
The QA451 is a formidable solution with two inline 10′ x 5′ screenboxes, a large feed hopper and extended conveyors. We have designed the QA451 to work in closed circuit with our tracked crushers. You can optimize the feeding position to upstream units as the fourth product conveyor slews and raises / lowers hydraulically. To provide ultimate flexibility the QA451 can also work as a stand-alone screening and stockpiling system. In this mode the unit can produce four sized products with fifth oversize material scalped off at the grid.
Features and Benefits:
- High production capabilities due to its large screening area
- Oversize conveyor which features both hydraulic raise / lower and hydraulic slew functions
- User friendly control panel with sequential start-up for ease of operation.
- Hydraulically folding walkways for ease of maintenance and set up
- Full radio remote control as standard for safe and easy set up
- Designed for optimum fuel economy to lower your operating costs
|Screen Box||20′ x 5′|
|Engine||C4.4 74.5 kW / 100 hp|
|Transport Length||60′ 3″|
|Transport Width||10′ 6″|
|Transport Height||11′ 8″|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.