Sandvik QI341 mobile impact crusher is the most versatile and cost effective mid-sized unit on the market. Fitted with the CI411 Prisec™ impactor, this unit can operate in both primary and secondary applications.
This fully mobile, compact impact crusher is designed to meet the tightest end-product specifications while providing the operator an unparalleled level of flexibility, productivity and control. The compact dimensions of Sandvik QI341 mobile impactor make it ideal for sites where space is limited, but where superb product shape and high levels of production are required.
The unique crescent profile design of the hammers ensures maximum reduction of material, even as the hammers wear. The 39 x 27 in. feed opening can be raised by radio control, and the rotor speed is adjustable to control fines production. Available in open or closed circuit versions, Sandvik QI341 mobile impact crusher is the ultimate contractor machine.
- User friendly PLC control system and color screen for ease of operation
- Raise/lower capability on the main conveyor, magnet and ceramic blow bars as standard
- Adjustable tip speed for precise end-product refinement
- Reversible hydraulically-driven cooling fan with automatic backflush feature
- Wear-resistant feeder liner plates are standard, reducing wear cost
|Equipment||Sandvik CI411 Prisec™ Impactor|
|Feed opening||39 x 26 ½ in.|
|Maximum feed size||23 ⅝ in.|
|Engine||C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW (350 hp)|
|Transport length||46 ft 2 in.|
|Transport width||8 ft 2 in.|
|Transport height||11 ft 2 in.|
|Weight (with HS option)||99,160 lbs|