The QE241 is the most compact model in the heavy duty scalper range.It has been designed for the smaller operator who requires a high performing, versatile unit with a smaller operating footprint that is easy to transport.
Sandvik QE241 is compact, but makes no compromises in capability, and it is equipped with the biggest screenbox in its class. This allows for increased overall productivity, and leads to improved efficiency. The screening capability is further improved with the banana-type bottom deck arrangement.
The machine is also built with you in mind. Sandvik QE241 features a color-coded control panel, and a screenbox jack-up facility for easy access. It’s versatile, compact, and easy-to-use.
- Biggest screen size in its class 11 x 4 in.
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations
- Easy operation through a unique color-coded control panel with sequential start / stop
- Screenbox jack-up facility for easy access to bottom deck
|Hopper||11 x 4 ft|
|Engine||C4.4 74.5kW (100hp)
C3.4 55kW (74hp)
|Transport length||32 ft 9 in.|
|Transport width||8 ft 2 in.|
|Transport height||10 ft 2 in.|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.