The enormous power of the QE441 scalper has been proven across a variety of applications worldwide. The fines conveyor alone is designed to handle up to 900TPH, making this unit an essential scalper for your operation.
Sandvik have designed the Sandvik QE441 to best suit your requirements and this unit includes a heavy duty I-beam chassis, apron feeder, reinforced hopper doors and impact bar lined overs conveyor all equipped as standard.
The Sandvik QE441 can accept the most robust of infeed material and is ideal for your large quarrying, mining or recycling applications. It can also work as a stand-alone unit feeding a primary crusher.
With a machine this powerful, operator safety is absolutely vital. To ensure this, Sandvik QE441 includes radio tracking, feeder control and hydraulically folding catwalks as standard,
- Operator safety ensured with radio tracking and feeder control
- Hydraulic hopper support legs to facilitate wheel loader feeding
- Incredibly fuel efficient using just over 20 l/hour
- Massive stockpiling capacity owing to extra length conveyors
- Full size hydraulically folding catwalks for your safety
|Screen box||18 x 6 ft|
|Engine||C4.4 96 kW (129 hp)|
|Transport length||53 ft 7 in.|
|Transport width||10 ft 6 in.|
|Transport height||11 ft 6 in.|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.