Sandvik QI442 is the latest addition to our mobile impact crusher range. Designed for efficiency and flexibility, it is a pioneering solution offering primary and secondary crushing in one unit. Maximum productivity and efficiency in a single investment.
This latest addition features the newly developed CI621 4-blowbar Prisec Impactor which comes with a host innovations, primarily focused on increased safety during maintenance and serviceability. These include a new rotor position and locking device, new hammer locking wedges for quicker removal and fitting, and a new wedge removal tool to provide safer installation and removal.
Sandvik QI442 mobile impact crusher will give you high reduction ratios, superb product shape and unsurpassed productivity. This model is also available with our optional double deck hanging screen, which is cross-compatible with our mobile cone crushers, the QH332 and QS332. This modular unit can be detached / attached without the use of additional lifting equipment in less than 30 minutes. The QI442 thus delivers multi-functionality as a 1, 2 or 3 way split screener as well as a highly productive and efficient impact crusher.
Other models within this range include Sandvik QI341 Mobile Impact Crusher.
- User friendly PLC control system and colour screen for ease of operation
- Hydraulic raise/lower product conveyor to alleviate rebar obstruction
- Double deck pre-screen for accurate fines removal
- Adjustable tip speed for precise end product refinement
- Fitted with My Fleet remote monitoring system to help optimize your machine operation.
- Optional double or single deck hanging screen which is fully detachable without the need of additional lifting equipment.
|Equipment||Sandvik CI621 Prisec™ Impactor|
|Feed opening||54 x 31 ½ in.|
|Maximum feed size||31 ½ in.|
|Engine||C13 Acert 328 kW (440 hp)|
|Transport length||52 ft|
|Transport width||10 ft|
|Transport height||11 ft 11 in.|
|Weight (with HS)||145,870 lb|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.