The Sandvik QS331 is a compact, high quality, secondary cone crusher.
Fitted with the CS430 “S” Type gyratory cone crusher, it is capable of accepting large feed sizes and achieving high production capacities.
The CS430 cone comes equipped with a hydroset CSS regulation system that will allow you to optimise production and keep track of liner wear. Sandvik have also fitted the unit with an automatic level sensor above the crushing chamber to help you control the feed rate. This will minimize operator intervention and ensure you maximize production and reduction.
Features and Benefits:
- Pressurised cone to prevent dust ingress into the bushes and bearings
- Metal detector providing you with maximum stability and protection from tramp material
- Unique Constant Liner Performance for extended life of chamber liners, minimising your downtime
- Remote camera so the crushing chamber is visible to you from ground level
- User friendly PLC control system and colour screen for ease of operation
|Equipment||Sandvik CS430 Hydrocone|
|Maximum Feed Size||14 ⅛”|
|Engine||C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW / 350 hp|
|Transport Length||147′ 9 ¼”|
|Transport Width||9′ 2 ¼”|
|Transport Height||12′ 5 ½”|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.