Sandvik QS332 is the latest upgrade to Sandviks 2 Series product offering. Designed for versatility and ease of operation the QS332 offers a compact, high quality, secondary cone crushing solution. Fitted with Sandvik CS430 “S” type gyratory cone crusher, it is capable of accepting large feed sizes whilst achieving high levels of production.
Sandvik CS430 cone crusher comes equipped with a Hydroset CSS regulation system that will automatically optimize production and keep track of liner wear. This means that your production levels are always as high as possible, with a minimum of downtime for the machine.
Based on the world leading QS331, this latest upgrade offers an optional double or single deck hanging screen, which is fully detachable and stand-alone. Able to be detached / attached without the use of additional lifting equipment, the QS332 delivers multi-functionality as a 1, 2 or 3 way split screener as well as a highly productive and efficient cone crusher.
As with all Sandvik equipment, developments are based on extensive research and customer feedback. As a result, Sandvik fitted the QS331 with an automatic level sensor above the crushing chamber to help you control the feed rate. This will minimize operator intervention and ensure you maximize production and reduction.
- Optional double or single deck hanging screen which is fully detachable without the need of additional lifting equipment.
- On-board My Fleet for live monitoring of plant/hours/location etc.
- Battery and DEF tank relocated for easier access
- Metal detector provides maximum stability and protection from tramp material
- Unique Constant Liner Performance for extended life of chamber liners, which minimizes downtime
- Remote camera which makes the crushing chamber visible from ground level
- User-friendly PLC control
|Equipment||Sandvik CS430 cone crusher|
|Maximum feed size||14 ⅛ in.|
|Engine||C9 / C9.3 Acert 261 kW (350 hp)|
|Transport length||51 ft 10 in.|
|Transport width||9 ft 2 ¼ in.|
|Transport height||12 ft 5 ½ in.|
Please note all weights and dimensions are for standard units only.