UJ440i Mobile Jaw Crusher
Former name: Sandvik CM1208i/F
The Sandvik UJ440i is a robust and highly durable tracked jaw crusher which has proved capable of operating in the toughest climatic conditions. Featuring the high performing Sandvik CJ412 jaw, 1200 x 800mm / 48 x 32”, it has a hydraulically adjustable jaw setting and a choice of jaw plates making it suitable for a wide range of different applications.
Available in 3 variants, all are versatile, highly mobile and offer superior rates of production.
- Comfort – For crushing clean rock
- Classic – For crushing rock and gravel
- Trend – For crushing unclean rock and gravel with a lot of fine material
- Rubber lined impact zones for reduction of wear and noise
- Radio remote control for easy and safe operation
- Automatic feeder control for uninterrupted production
- High reduction and productivity through massive depth of crushing chamber – almost 2m (78″)!
- Optional hanging screen available for the production of two product fractions
- Available with Cat or Volvo engine to ensure best local support