UJ540 Tracked Jaw Crusher
Former name: CM1211
The UJ540 tracked jaw crusher features the highly productive Sandvik CJ612 jaw on a full tracked chassis with an electric crusher drive. The CJ612 crusher is a single toggle 1200 x 1100 mm / 48” x 44” jaw crusher, which has been designed for high productivity in the most demanding hard rock applications.
The feed arrangement consists of feeder with grizzly, by-pass chute, fines screen and optional fines conveyor. It allows for high by-pass rates in order to maximize production. The screen can be utilized to separate and stockpile a sellable 0- fraction. The crusher intake and chamber configuration allow for large size boulders to be crushed without damaging the crusher or causing delays.
- Hydraulically adjustable jaw setting for a variety of applications
- Easy access for service and maintenance.
- Compact design for ease of mobility
- Radio remote control for easy and safe operation
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs